Various daily inspirational, motivational and funny quotes and things to ponder while you enjoy your e cig, and hopefully help you get your day, or evening even, off to the right start. We may miss a day or two….or three (being that it is August 10th now and it has been a week since the last one, that would be evident), but we’ve got a good number, hopefully to get you off on the right start:
How To Keep a healthy Level Of Insanity at Your Job, or When On The Go At Various Establishments
- Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries With That.
- Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
- As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
- Finish all Your Sentences With: “In Accordance With The Prophecy.”
- Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don’t Rhyme.
- Tell Your Children Over Dinner. “Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.”
- When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling: “Run For Your Lives, They’re Loose!!”
- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream: “I Won!, I Won!”
- Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Hard.
- Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
- Sing Along At The Opera.
- Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party because You’re Not In The Mood.
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is “To Go.”
- Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.
- Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.
- At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
- Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It “In”.
- Dont Use Any Punctuation.
- And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity…Send This To Someone To Make Them Smile.
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”
- George Carlin
“People say you have to have a lot of passion for what you’re doing, and it’s totally true, and the reason is, uh, is because it’s so hard, that if you don’t, any rational person would give up. It’s really hard, and you have to do it over a sustained period of time, so if you don’t love it, if you’re not having fun doing it and you don’t really love it, uhh … you’re gonna give up.
And that’s what happens to most people actually, if you really look at the ones that ended up you know, being successful, en quote, in the eyes of society, and the ones that didn’t…oftentimes its the ones that are successful loved what they did, so they could persevere, you know when it got really tough…and, and the ones that didn’t love it quit, cuz they’re sane, right? Who would want to put up with this stuff if you don’t love it?
So it’s a lot of hard work, and it’s a lot of worrying constantly, and uh, umm, if you don’t love it, you’re gonna fail.”
- Steve Jobs
“Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.”
- Mary Tyler Moore
“The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
- Mark Twain
“Follow your bliss”
- Joseph Campbell
“Be here now”
- Ram Dass
“I don’t know anything about music. In my line you don’t have to.”
- Elvis Presley
“I shouldn’t say I’m looking forward to leading a normal life, because I don’t know what normal is.”
- Martina Navratilova
“I don’t stop eating when I’m full. The meal isn’t over when I’m full. It’s over when I hate myself.”
- Louis C. K.
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”
- Albert Einstein
“I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
- Henry David Thoreau
“When I was growing up, there were two things that were unpopular in my house. One was me, and the other was my guitar.”
- Bruce Springsteen
“I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.”
- Angelina Jolie
“Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die.”
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
“When I first presented my idea to a patent attorney, they sincerely asked me if I was from Candid Camera.”
- to paraphrase Sara Blakely (Founder of Spanx)
“To me, OK to me, ultimately martial art means honestly expressing yourself. Now it is very difficult to do; I mean it is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky, and be flooded with a cocky feeling and then feel like pretty cool and all that, oh I can make all kinds of phony things, you see what I mean? blinded by it, or I can show you some really fancy movement, but to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, and to express myself honestly…now that my friend is, very hard to do”
- Bruce Lee
“A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.”
- Lana Turner
“You know in the beginning, we went to every single label, and every single label shut their door on us, um, the genius thing that we did was, that we didn’t give up”
“Never say never, because limits, just like fears, are often, just an illusion”
- Michael Jordan
“If you ain’t dreamin’, you’re still sleepin’”
- to paraphrase Mike Ness of Social Distortion at a live concert.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
- Vivian Greene
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
- Albert Einstein
“I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.”
- Johnny Depp
0 people like this